June 07, 2007

Family Genealogy

Dena,

 

Hope everything is well with you and your family. I suppose I should introduce myself to you. My name is Richard Scott Pack, my mother is Regenia Embry.

 

Mom’s dad was Robert Jackson Embry, son of Henry and Zaney Embry. I found your genealogy line through some research and was wondering if you could provide me more details. I downloaded your Gedcom file but It didn’t list the names for me like Uncle Shelby Embry or any of the other living children of papaw Henry.

 

I also own and operate an online family genealogy website, and you are welcome to check it out. If you like I might even be able to open an area or tree for your stuff. Right now the site is brand new, and I am busy organizing data my wife’s side of the family provided to me. After that I will upload that and also begin working on my family stuff.

 

The website URL is: www.relativelines.com

 

Please feel free to visit it and signup.

 

Thanks for any further help.

 

Sincerely,

 

Richard (Scott) Pack

Brandenburg, Kentucky

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Scott, for not getting back to you and to my blog sooner. I have been traveling and recovering from traveling for about the last three months, and so have fallen a bit behind.

    I'm checking out your site. I don't know a lot about the Ingrams, and didn't even recognize the Embry surname right off.

    It seems the Ingrams and the Crains were good neighbors for a long time. The two families have intermarried in several generations, it looks like.

    You don't happen to have a copy of the book on Ingrams by Barbara W. Ingram, do you? I missed my chance to get a copy of it, and was sorry to hear that she had passed away recently.

    Looking forward to viewing your family history soon. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete